Are you ready to take The Great American Political Trivia Challenge?
In a humble attempt to end the great political divide, Rich Rubino has assembled a non-ideological and non-partisan quiz challenge that explores the peculiar, bizarre, and unusual, inside American Politics.
Politics has become a contact blood-sport. You’ll find no bloodshed here! Rubino created his book and quiz with peaceful intentions. If they do not meet this lofty goal, however, the results should at least be challenging and fun, even if a little exasperating.
Here are a few examples:
1) Which U.S. President who gave the Pope a five-inch bust of himself?
2) Which U.S. President who sold the Federal Government’s tool supply so they could not be used for public
works projects during an economic depression?
3) Which U.S. President who is a national hero in Paraguay but largely forgotten in the U.S.?
4) Name the Secret Service agent who almost accidentally shot President Lyndon B. Johnson on the day he
5) Who is the only President not mourned after his death in Washington, D.C.?
6) What is the first thing George W. Bush said to Barack Obama the first time they ever met?
Rich Rubino is the author of five political books. He has appeared on national TV and is a frequent guest on numerous radio stations across the country. He is also a public speaker about American politics. He has appeared on C-SPAN2 and MSNBC. He appears weekly on The Show on KMOX in St. Louis. He has contributed more than a hundred political analysis pieces to The Huffington Post. Rich holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Communications (Media Track) from Assumption University, and earned a Master’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism from Emerson College. He lives in Marblehead.
This event will be outdoors in the garden.
Please bring a folding lawn chair if you have one.